What is Paylater?
Paylater is an online financial management platform. With Paylater, you can get an instant loan from ₦1,500 to ₦1million, to help you cover urgent cash needs. Paylater offers these short-term (1 to 6months), unsecured, instant loans to individuals without collateral or a guarantor. You can apply for a Paylater loan 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with a quick registration process that lets you know your loan status in minutes.
What do I need to get an instant loan from Paylater?
To get an instant loan from Paylater, you need:
– An Android device (with the Android OS version 4.0 and above)
– Stable internet connection, and
– Depending on the amount you plan to obtain, you’ll need a government-issued ID card (NIMC, National ID, Drivers’ License, and Permanent Voter’s Card).
How to get started
To get started with your Paylater instant loan application, you should do the following:
1. Download the Paylater app from the Google Play Store – make sure to use your personal Android device.
2. Register by entering your details accurately as required in the app.
3. Enter your desired loan amount, submit your application, and you will receive a loan decision in minutes.
4. If your application is approved, you will be shown a loan repayment schedule. This schedule lets you see when your individual repayment instalments are due.
5. Once you accept these terms, you will receive your instant loan in the Paylater wallet immediately.
What next after my instant loan from Paylater is disbursed?
Once your loan is disbursed to your Paylater wallet, you can use the “send money” option in the Paylater wallet to send the funds to your bank account.
Enjoy your loan!